Friday, July 24, 2009


There are TONS of things that you can do with your design from Bnouncements. Printing a standard 5x7 is only the beginning.

Check out http://www.zazzle.com/. At Zazzle, you can upload your design and have it printed on a T-shirt, onesie, bag, hat, stamp, or even skateboard! If you're not that adventurous, Zazzle has great option for printing postcards and notecards. If you want to print something unusual, let me know in advance so that I know exactly what size you need it.

At Bnouncements, I can make your design any size that you would like. However, you should consider standard printing & envelope sizes prior to design. Most announcements are designed in a 5x7 size, and you can get a 5x7 printed at any printer. An A7 envelope fits a 5x7 card perfectly.

After finishing the design process, I will send you a .jpg file that you can send to any printer of your choice. Some of the least expensive printers I have found are:

To purchase envelopes, I recommend:

  • XpedX: Various locations in US. Near D.I. in Orem, UT.
  • www.EnvelopeMall.com : Lots of colors and styles at different price points